About this site
globefund.com is the most reliable and up-to-date source of unbiased mutual fund information for Canadians.
It combines The Globe and Mail's wealth of mutual fund daily data with published articles from Canada's most authoritative financial journalists, background profiles on funds and fund companies, and a learning section that is ideal for new investors or potential investors.
The site is conveniently organized to allow you to:
- Generate reports on top performing funds or groups of funds you are interested in
- Produce charts that visually show the historical change in a fund's price
- Track the daily performance of your Canadian mutual fund portfolio
- Set up your own fundlist for quick reporting on funds and indexes that you are following
- Search for and retrieve articles related to mutual funds published in The Globe and Mail
- Learn about mutual fund terms and concepts
If you have any comments on the site or ideas for other topics you would like to see included, please click here.