Frequently Asked Questions
Can I set up multiple personal fundlists or access my personal fundlist from home & work?
When you set up your Fundlist in GLOBE Portfolio, you can create up to ten lists per account and access your account from any computer. Follow these steps.
- Click Portfolio on the green bar at the top of any globefund.com page. The User Login for GLOBE Portfolio screen appears.
- Click the New User Registration button. The User Registration screen appears.
- Fill in the registration form and click the Submit Registration button at the bottom.
- Name your portfolio (you can name it Fundlist if you like.)
- Add your funds to the portfolio.
- Click Portfolio on the green bar at the top of the page to return to the GLOBE Portfolio main page.
- Click New Feature Fund Report for ... to view the report for your funds.
You can create up to ten separate portfolios per account. Setting up your fundlist this way means that currently you cannot add indexes to your portfolio.